Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shutterfly Book

My sister had a free 8X8 Photobook coupon from Shutterfly. I've been anxious to try it out, so she gave it to me. I wanted to design all my own pages, but because of the coupon's deadline, I used one of their pre-made books. It was so fast and easy and the book amazes me. It's like I published a book. Something about holding a hardbound book... it's just so cool. I included just pictures of my boys interacting with each other.  I am going to give it to them on Valentine's Day. I hope they think it's just as cool to be inside a "real" book as I do!

2009-02-04 13-41-19 

2009-02-04 13-42-23

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to do my first blurb book!!! I was just waiting to find a company that offered better paper choices, but it looks like blurb offers some thicker stuff now, so I hope to get started soon now that they are working with blogger again!!!

Amy said...

How fun! I love your book. I'll have to come by and see it up close! How did your sister manage to get a coupon for a FREE book? Very cool!

Beth said...

Hmmm.... I just tried leaving a comment a minute ago... and it wouldn't let me.... hmmm.... are you blocking me from your blog??? LOL!

Just wanted to say that I love your cute book.... and thanks so much for all of the fun last week at your scrapping night!!! Oh... AND for the babysitting help on V-Day! You're the best! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Beth said...

Hi there pretty lady! Just popping by to let ya know that I tagged ya over on my blog... LOL! C ya later tater.

Handsfullmom said...

I just got my free 8x8 book too -- I did pictures of my twins together. Isn't it fun? My favorite place (and best-priced) to make books is Blurb.com