Friday, January 16, 2009

Beth made an AWESOME kit AND she asked me if I'd be on her CT!!!!

Beth Long is the one that got me interested in Digi Scrapping. I’ve been paper scrapping for over 15 years and when Beth started I said “I’ll never digi scrapbook. I like paper too much and I don’t like sitting at the computer”. Well- never say never!!! I am hooked! (I won't be giving up paper scrapbook anytime soon though!!!)

Well- Beth has designed some high quality, beautiful kits. She gave me her Autumn Splendor kit to create with and this is what I came up with:

Sand-in-the-City_web

Credits: Autumn Splendor by Beth Long, Title font Sidewalk

Andrew's-snail_web

Credits: Autumn Splendor by Beth Long, Title letters (re colored) By Lori Cameron

I really loved the colors and the textures. And the glitter splotches were fun to use! She made the photo corners just for me!!! I love them- especially the cute stitching!! I've never used leaves before, so that was a fun challenge.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful kits Beth!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new page with Beth's kit!!! Hugs and just dropping by to say "HI!"

Lainey

Beth said...

Hee hee hee.... 'never say never.' LOL! So glad that I pestered you enough to 'convert' you to digital... (well... at least 'part time.' I know you're still an amazing paper scrapper too!) Love your layouts!!!! You did a great job using my kit! WOOHOO!!! ***go Jacki, go Jacki...***

Leisa said...

Jackie,

This is Leisa, Becky's friend! I found your blog through her and love your pages! I'm still saying never on digital, but I love what you have created!

Baggiore family said...

You are amazing! Someday I hope I can be as good as you with scrapbooking. Miss ya!

Brenda

Kim B said...

ROTF! ;Never say NEVER- Yup that about say's it all when it comes to digi! My paper stash has got a little DUSTY and get's *cleaned* off for Christmas and Cards now- hahahaha.
But still like to play with it- I just use BOTH mediums now.
CONGRATS on being on Beths CT- she's an AWESOME designer and a stunning person too!
LOVED your 2 pager!

Sending hugs
Kim