Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Digital Scrapbooking Supplies For Sale!!!

Tomorrow is the Big Jessica Sprague Certified Digital Designers Blog Hop! There are almost 50 blogs on the Hop- so make sure to come back tomorrow!

Today I wanted to tell you about my supplies for sale!! You can buy them from the links on the right of my blog- it will take you directly to Paypal. ***They are no longer available on my blog. Thank You***

Musical Melodies $2.00

JackiA-MusicalMelodies_Preview

This kit includes 17 highly distressed 12X12 papers and 13 elements including tags, photo corners, a border, and journal spots all in a classic brown and cream color scheme.

My awesome Digi Scrapbooking friend, Beth made a page using my kit. I am always impressed with her style and the cool digital effects she can do! Her daughter is so talented and every year they have recorded her playing her favorite piano songs- what a fabulous idea!

Musical Melodies Page Small

All the supplies used to make this page came from My Musical Melodies kit (except for the string and staples which Beth made.)

You’re A  Star Photoshop Template $1.00

JackiArchibald--star-templa

This template is a two-page 12X12 fully-layered .psd file. It is ready for you to clip up to 28 photos in!!

This template was perfect for me to use to create a page of my extended family’s talent show. I think it would also be great for a sports page or highlighting the many different interests of your child.

Talent-Show_public_web

(Papers and swirl elements made by Beth)

I am only selling these supplies for 1WEEK- so if you want them, don’t wait!

See you tomorrow for the Blog Hop!

2 comments:

Kids! said...

cool! looks like you've been busy!

Handsfullmom said...

Beautiful! You've definitely got talent. If you ever want to chat about selling your designs, I'd love to tell you what I've experienced -- I haven't really created anything new in years, but I still make some money every month. You can email me -- handsfullmom at gmail.