Monday, November 1, 2010

Jessica Sprague Certified Digital Designers Blog Hop!!

I was intrigued about Digital Scrapbooking because of my friend Beth. She was a digital designer and creates amazing things. I have loved paper scrapbooking for over 15 years, so I thought I would never love sitting at the computer to scrapbook, but never say never! I took a digital scrapbook class at Jessica Sprague and was hooked! I have taken just about every Jessica Sprague class since. Recently I took her class that taught how to Design your own supplies. Now I am a Jessica Sprague Certified Digital Designer!

certifiedDD

Some of us from class are participating in a blog hop. Yea! Freebies!

PastedGraphic-3

It begins on a week from Thursday!!

BTW- Jessica Sprague has a free class on her home page so you can see how to start digi scrapbooking. She also has a mini class every Friday for only $1.00 that includes everything you need (template, papers,  supplies and a video to see how to do it) for one page. These are her Photoshop Friday classes. Here’s my page from Photoshop Friday #1

2010-04-11 Steven Scooby Doo

Happy scrapbooking!

3 comments:

Kids! said...

Cool! I've been slacking on digi scrapbooking and so much of my free stuff is so not cute! I think digi stuff was not all that fabulous a few years ago, but I'm seeing really great stuff now. Congrats on becoming certified! ;) I can't wait to get some new digi supplies! Thanks for sharing!

Beth said...

Geesh girl.... you just do it all!!! Now you're a 'certified designer' amongst all of your other amazing talents!!! Woohoo!

Michelle James said...

Congratulations on becoming a certified designer. I am just starting Jessica's classes and am really looking forward to learning more about digital scrapbooking and digital design. Thanks for the inspiration.
Michelle