Friday, May 29, 2009

Scrapbook Night Challenge and another 4X6 Photo template

Last night I hosted Scrapbook Night. Terri came up with a creative challenge for us. She gave us each 1 sheet of patterned paper and 2 coordinating colors of cardstock. Everyone's paper was different. She also supplied clear buttons, colorful eyelets, green ribbon, and circle and scalloped circle punches. We got to design a page any way we wanted using just those supplies. It was fun to get ideas from each other and start a page with supplies rather than the other way around. (I usually choose pictures and then see what embellishments I want to add to it.) Everyone's pages turned out fabulous and it added a new twist to our night. Thanks Terri!

Here's my Photo for the day from yesterday for Project 365.

2009 05 28 copy

It's actually a collection of 6 photos and I put them all on one 4X6 print.

I made a simple template again to make the process easier. It makes it so nice to add photos to the template and then resize them rather than cropping the photos and putting them together. I was able to rearrange the pictures and zoom in and out with out having to recrop.

6 2X2 photos copy

I explained how to use the templates in my previous post. Here is a link to download this Photoshop template.

http://www.4shared.com/file/108644583/bd131e7/6_2X2_photos.html

 

PS- Hey Tiffany! Who gets the $100?? LOL!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Oh argh! Wish I hadn't missed this one... looks like you all had a great time! GREAT pages! Woohoo! Fun to see all of your 'happy faces' too... hee hee hee... thanks for another handy template too btw. :-) (Oh... and now that I know you have a Wii... I think we need to have a 'dance night' with all the ladies... I'll bring over all my dance dance revolution games... WAHOO! LOL!)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Impressed as always :)

Great LO's ladies!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Christie said...

I love your blog title. That is SO cute!

I wish I could do scrapbook nights with you, too! I love doing paper scrap booking, but am trying to switch to digital to keep from feeling forever behind.

Take care.

So good to "see" your cute fam. again.

I can't believe your oldest is 10. Someone asked me the other day how long ago I worked at the newspaper on campus. I couldn't believe it when I realized it'd been a decade! Crazy!

Handsfullmom said...

Jacki, I just tried to send you an email to your verizon email but it got rejected -- do you have a new address? Email me at handsfullmom at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Discount Cards said...

This is the great to saw this template at your blog. Thanks for the posting.