Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Egg-periment

Before I got busy with Spring Break, I made another Digital Scrapbook page using Beth's new kit Joanne's Eggs. Everything I used is from the kit and I used a free template from here which made it super fast.

Austin-eggs_web

My page doesn't even scratch the surface of the kit. I just saw the eggs and the splat and knew I had to scrap this memory!!! Aren't 18-month olds so fun!

The kit is amazingly unique. Not the typical Easter kit. It showcases her mom's pysanky art. The eggs are AMAZING! I missed an opportunity to go to a class taught by Beth's mom to make an egg... I'm kicking myself now. They are beautiful! At least now I have them in digital format- I can still create with them. LOL!

Here's some pages that Julia made that beautifully show off the eggs.

 

Julia_JoannesEggs2_72_55_500x_100k_thumbJulia_JoannesEggs1_72_53_500x_100k_thumb 

http://digital-scrapbooking.org/shop/joannes-eggs-p-2236.html

http://digital-scrapbooking.org/shop/joannes-eggstra-eggs-p-2237.html

06_00_49_BL_JoannesEggs_Preview 10_00_22_BL_EggstraEggs_Preview

3 comments:

Kids! said...

You are a good sport about the 14 eggs! What a fun memory!

Beth said...

Hi there! (Not sure how I never got around to commenting on this post... hmmm....) LOVE you page (of course....) and you are such a sweetie for showing off my mom's eggs! Woohoo! Thanks chickadee! I'm hoping that this Thursday will be my 'hybrid egg' night... cross your fingers that I get everything prepared in time!

Pamela said...

Aww, what a sweet layout. I've had a couple 18 months old in my house over the years and eggs on my floor more than once, today as a matter of fact LOL!! I just wanted to stop by and wish ya'll a Easter :-)