Saturday, December 20, 2008

Eleven Years

Rob and I were married 11 years ago today in the Salt Lake City Temple!

1997 rob and jacki wedding

We watched our wedding video this morning with our boys. Matthew kept saying how big and fluffy and long my dress was, so I decided to pull it out. It fit!!! So I had Rob wear his tux for a photo that Matthew took for us.

2008-12-20 17-04-10 edited 2008-12-20 17-12-59 cropped

It's been the best 11 years of my life, and I'm looking forward to forever.

Happy Anniversary Rob!

3 comments:

Kids! said...

Congrats! I borrowed my friend's wedding dress . . . so I'll have to drive to UT to try it on!

Beth said...

Wowzas!!! (***insert the sound of my jaw dropping open and hitting the floor***) You are BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL! No fair... I honestly don't think that I could fit into MY wedding dress! (ok... I KNOW I couldn't. LOL!) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my friend... and congrats! You are a fantastic looking couple... and you are amazingly nice people to boot! HUGS to ya! And I hope you're staying warm! :-)

Amy said...

Congratulations! You are such a cute couple! And you look as stunning today as you did 11 years ago! Here's to another 11 and 11 more after that and so on forever and ever....