Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Goodies

So I haven't known how to start my blog- it seems it should have an interesting first post... but too much pressure. So here's my first post just to finally get it started!

We had a half an inch of snow that turned to ice- so school was cancelled for 3 days, then it snowed again and was cancelled again... so it looks like my children will get a three week Winter Break this year! Today the snow turned slushy enough to finally get out of the house- Hooray! I was starting to go crazy!! So I decided to deliver treats and wish some friends a Merry Christmas.

I was craving pretzel hugs, so I made those and hope my friends think they are as yummy as I think they are. And I made a bag topper with a super cute digital embellishment my super digi diva friend made and gave away free on her blog. She's the reason I've started digi scrapbooking and blogging! Thanks Beth! www.bethbydesign.blogspot.com


I hope everyone is enjoying their winter weather! I am glad it looks like the snow is going away for me- it's not my thing!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Woooohooooo!!!! You're a blogger!!!! And YES... I am still singing "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas!" LOL! I feel like the coolest person in the world with my little ribbon tree sitting here on your blog! Thx chickadee! I'm so glad I'm able to say I made an addict out of you! WAHAHAHA! Love ya... and I'm LOVING the new blog!!! Yay!

Oh... and BTW... the treats WERE FANTASTIC! Matt actually ate one, paused, turned to me, and says "WOW... these are amazingly good!" I'm not kidding! He LOVED 'em! So thanks again. HUGS to ya!

(I'm so excited that I'm your first comment ever!)

Rob Archibald said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to reading all about the family through your blog. Hope you say nice things about me :)

Bummer that I didn't get to be the first comment ever

Kids! said...

Where are my hugs? j/k the brownies were excellent! Very cute bag toppers. I've never seen/heard of pretzel hugs but I'm thinking I gotta make some and soon! I'm SO excited you have blog. The paper you chose is cute and I like the title. I'll be visiting often!

Amy said...

Jacki! Found your blog link from Beth's! What a cute design you have! Also, thanks for the yummy treats, they are as cute to look at as they are to eat! Everyone here LOVED 'em! So thanks for thinking of us! Happy Holidays!!

-Amy Loomis