Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby Shower

It’s been awhile since I blogged! I’ve thought of lots of things to post, so it’s hard to know where to start. I decided to take one of my scrapbooking approaches and start with what’s current and work backwards if I want to.

Last night, I hosted a Baby Shower for my friend, Maggen. She is expecting a little girl in less than 2 weeks. It was so fun to decorate and make foods in PINK!

2010-02-11 19-37-38   2010-02-11 19-37-08

2010-02-11 19-39-32

Kristi made the delicious PB balls and the recipe for them and for the Cheesecake filled strawberries can be found here.

We played the Memory/Candy Bar game. It’s my favorite shower game. You play memory with words related to pregnancy and childbirth. When you find a match, you win a candy bar. Example: When you match the word Nursing, you win a Milky Way.

Maggen received so many super cute girly outfits and we all had a lot of fun.

Congrats Maggen!!

5 comments:

Kids! said...

I like how your pictures look like they belong in a magazine!
The food looks sooooo yummy!

Amy said...

Wow, is she only two weeks from delivery?? That is fabulous! Love all the pink foods, what a great idea!!

Smith Family said...

They were sooo good. How cool to have the recipe now!

Beth said...

You BLOGGED!!!! Woohoo!!!! Your pics are fantastic... you make the food look EVEN BETTER (which is pretty much impossible to do since they are yummy!!!!)

MMW said...

Jacki, What a fun blog. Your boys are getting so big! WOW. I found you via Kayelynn G.

Remember we chatted during stake conference last year? I found a way to make the silhouettes I wanted...and here's my finished result.

http://never-without.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-silhouette-photo-wall-part-v.html

I'd love to get together.

Take care,
Melinda