Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Baseball Player is Only One!



We are not a very sporty family- even with 5 boys… but that might be changing.

My youngest son has always been interested in balls. We have a whole box in the playroom of various balls that we put there for him. He is always throwing a ball at anyone who will catch it. One day we were loading in the van. Everyone was in the van except Steven. I knew he went in the garage, but he wasn’t there. I found him in the backyard playing baseball with a baseball tee, bat, and ball. He sets up his own game with any ball and stick he can find- he‘ll even use a small plastic hockey stick and a ping pong ball. He’s not very happy when he has to come inside.

He has started playing imaginary baseball. He gets his imaginary baseball bat ready and asks me to throw a ball- then he swings!


3 comments:

Christie said...

Too cute! I can't believe how much he reminds me of your other boys when they were little. He needs to come play at our house. We could use a little practice with sports.

Beth said...

SOOOOOO cute!!! Love the pic and video.... and GREAT JOB with your scrapbook sketch challenge! Woohoo! Very cool!

Rockelle said...

Jackie,
How do you do your digitail scrapping? I need to come over and have you show me!